Registration for Mini-Majors Spring League NOW OPEN!!
The Mini-Majors Spring League is back! Join us in 2015 as we celebrate our tenth anniversary for a special season! This year we will be expanding into four different communities including Wilmette, Winnetka, Glencoe, and Northfield. Please see below for more information and how to register
- Sundays for six weeks starting in April for Pre-K and K players
- Sign up as an individual or a full, ten person team
- Coach pitch at the Kindergarten level
- Skill Development coupled with contests and games
Winter II Programming Open for Registration!
Programming for players of all ages!
Winter II Programming at The Yard will start mid-February. We are offering programming for K-3 grade players on Saturday mornings. The successful Spring Training Part II Program has sold out two years in a row, including Part I this year, Please see below for more information on how to register…sign up today to not miss your spot!
- Programming for K-3rd Graders
- Divided by age and ability
- Prepare for your Spring season
- Work with current high school and college coaches
Private Lessons at The Yard
We offer half-hour and hour-long private and semi-private lessons for players of all ages and abilities. Packages at 5 and 10 are available for those who wish to buy in bulk! We have provided lessons to players just learning the game all the way through to top college athletes.
All of our private lesson instructors are current high school or college baseball coaches. They know what it takes to get you to the next level.
- Learn from current college and high school coaches
- Discounted Packages available
- Availability Monday through Sunday